I used to use chemical relaxers in my hair. Will your Hair Wash work for me?

Q: I used to use chemical relaxers in my hair. Will your Hair Wash work for me?

A: 

Yes, given your desire to transition to completely natural hair cleansing, you could certainly use our hair wash, however, we're certain that your hair has sustained permanent damage from the relaxers, the coloring, and from the surfactant-based shampoos that you have used in the past. It is important to note that unless you have had ALL of the old, damaged hair cut off, your detox period will be longer than the average person with less chemically-treated hair. For best results, you should closely follow all of our instructions and recommendations as detailed in our Hair Wash Instructions, especially the information outlined in numbers 5 and 6.